DIY Coffee Coasters
Hello! I decided to try an oldie but goodie DIY to update my Christmas coffee coasters (Yes, I am fully aware that it is March! 😂)
- 4×4 Ceramic Tiles (I found mine at a thrift store for 0.25 a piece)
- Scrapbook paper (You can buy single sheets from a craft store)
- Modge Podge
- Foam Brush
- Felt or felt pads
- Glue if not using felt pads
- Clean the Ceramic Tiles. I used Isopropyl Alcohol to ensure they were disinfected, but you can use soap and water too.
- Measure Scrapbook paper to measure 4 inches x 4 inches and cut out.
- Use foam brush and apply a thick layer of Modge Podge to a tile.
- Place the paper on the tile and add another layer of Modge Podge to the tile.
- Repeat with the rest of your tiles.
- Allow Modge Podge to dry and apply another coat. Allow to dry.
- Cut the felt in strips to fit on the bottom of the tile.
- Glue on tile and allow to dry.
- Use as a coffee coaster!
We will use these coffee coasters through the Spring and Summer. And they are very easy to wipe off if any coffee stains appear on them.
The most expensive part of this DIY was the buying of the scrapbook paper, although I only used two pieces out of the pack. But, I will be able to use for future projects.
I also have an IGTV tutorial on Instagram. You can find that HERE.
This post contains affiliate links. I may get a commission if you buy through my links at no extra cost to you. You can see my full disclaimer for more details.
Links for Today’s Post:
Scrapbook Books (There are many on Amazon, but I choose a few of my favorite!)
Thank you for stopping by!