Hello! I am Rachel, creator of Linen & Logs. I am a mama of four kiddos and am learning how to become more self & community sufficient.
We live in a DIY Log Home that we built ourselves (with help from family and friends!) and moved into our home in October 2018. We have slowly been working on projects and making this log house our home! While we may be done with the big job of building our home, we have lots of little projects around here!
And I am here to share a little of our home and lifestyle with you! Our DIY projects – fixing up furniture – building chicken coops – learning to garden – preserving food – easy recipes for those busy days – motorhome makeovers – what are we loving these days – and all of the in-between!
Things I am Currently Loving
- Being a wife and mama!
- Learning how to garden
- Preserving food for our family
- Baking bread weekly
- Encouraging others to learn something new
- Decorating our home with functional decor
- Coffee! With a little splash of creamer! (or two) ☺️
- Painting Furniture – I love to take a piece and make it beautiful
- Making our house a home
- Learning! I have truly enjoyed learning all the new things with building this blog! It can be overwhelming, but I love it!
Check Out My Favs!
You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you back here soon!